1. This is a free service offered by 10Dollar.ca. Any misuse of our resources that disrupts the normal use of the system is strictly prohibited. Such system abuse may lead to termination of the account without notice. Examples of such system abuse include, but are not limited to, consuming excessive amounts of disk storage or main memory or CPU for long periods of time, spawning many processes that consume resources, or the like. Any attempts to penetrate our website security will result in the termination of the Customer’s account(s) without notice, as well as notification of appropriate law-enforcement and government agencies.
2. We reserve the right to terminate this service or deny the service to any registrants at any time. The Applicant agrees to use these services only for lawful purposes. The Applicant will not use these services to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law. The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by 10Dollar.ca and will result in termination of the Customer’s account(s) if an investigation determines that the customer has originated or is any way responsible for such violations.
3. Posting a single article or substantially
similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., more than 5) or
continued posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according
to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the readers
of the newsgroup for being off-topic) using a 10Dollar.ca hosted domain.
Sending unsolicited mass emails (ie. to more than 5 individuals, generally referred to as Spamming) which provokes complaints from the recipients.
4. Engaging in Spamming from any provider and
using a 10Dollar.ca hosted domain name as a response address.
Harassment of other individuals utilizing the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals, a court, a law-enforcement agency and/or 10Dollar.ca.
5. Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying ones user name for fraudulent purposes in email, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service.
6. Using a 10Dollar.ca hosted domain to point to or otherwise direct traffic to any material that, in the sole opinion of 10Dollar.ca, is associated with "email spamming", adult material, nudity, warez or links to warez material, in violation of copyright law, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene or any other use that in the sole opinion of 10Dollar.ca, is considered a misuse of service.
7. 10DOLLAR.CA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, OR ANY LOSS OF OR USE OF CUSTOMERS DOMAIN NAME, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS.